In this special episode, our favorite experts on AI, tech monopolies, and more return to answer two key questions: What is something you’ve changed your mind about in 2018? And what is something you’d like to see become a larger part of the conversation in 2019?
You don’t want to miss this one. Want to hear more from these great guests? Check out their full episodes:
- Jordan Axt (@jordanaxt) in Implicit Bias: Everything You’re Afraid to Ask;
- Amanda Lotz (@drtvlotz) in Is Netflix a tech company or a media company?;
- Jutta Treviranus (@juttatrevira) in The 80/20 rule hurts everything from education to self-driving cars;
OsondeOsoba (@OsondeOsoba) in When are “fair” algorithms better than accurate ones?;
- Eliza Khuner (@ElizaKhuner) in Facebook Can do more for working parents and
- Sally Hubbard (@Sally_Hubbard) in Google and Facebook are
monoplies. Does it matter?