What is digital literacy and why is it important for our kids to learn these skills? Founder of Cybercivics.com and Cyberwise.org, Diana Graber, joins the show to discuss theses topics and more. Diana is the author of “Raising Humans in a Digital World: Helping Kids Build a Healthy Relationship with Technology.” In this episode of Innovation for All Podcast, we take a look at Diana’s book and the Cyber Civics course she developed for schools.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- How the Cyber Civics course came to be.
- What is Digital Literacy?
- What the Cyber Civics curriculum looks like and why it is important
- Does the Internet really make new problems?
- Relationships and development online
- What to find in the book not covered in the podcast