A self-made entrepreneurship coach, Alex Wolf is the founder and former CEO of BossBabe INC., an online community that helps millennial women start their own businesses. Members receive a host of advice from the successful social media coach. She is also the author of the book Resonate, a book for entrepreneurs who want authenticity with their audience: for those who want to really connect.
In this episode of Innovation for All Podcast, Sheana speaks with Alex on how social media is changing human interactions, how companies contribute to the problem, and what needs to change.
In this episode you will learn:
- Alex’s background in technology
- How technology changes interactions among millennials
- Why texting has become so prolific and what else is changing our interactions
- Should social media platforms go away from the advertisement business model and why
- Do consumers need to change the relationship with social media platforms
- Why millennials feel misaligned with their age
Links and mentions:
Connect with Alex