Technology can better serve humanity.
In this episode of Innovation For All Podcast, we talk to Jake Kahana, founder of
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:?
- The difference between a social impact agency and cost marketing agency
- The challenges in producing and distributing VR films
- 2 significant limitations for senior citizens: mobility and finances
- The Impact of Bettvr With Age
- Physical and mental therapy using VR
- What is Caveday?
- How to improve your relationship to work
- The dangers of overwork
- How to communicate with a remote team
- How important is establishing rules around communication, scheduling and productivity inside a team
- 3 Things you need when you work – accountability, motivation, and support
- Resources your team can use to increase productivity
Undoubtedly, technology isn’t just for the young. It is for all ages – even seniors. This is what Jake is proving to exhibit in his Bettvr with Age project where he produces VR films for senior citizens. Seniors can still experience places and activities that their old age won’t permit them to do and visit through VR.
We also discuss the science of productivity. Through Caveday, Jake and his team are able to organize pieces of training for individuals and companies on how to do deep work since no one taught us how to work. There are ways you can improve your relationship to work to be productive and also avoid overworking. Jake identifies specific resources you can use to support your team’s productivity and happiness.
- BettVr With Age
- Inside Impact VR Film
- Clinton Global Initiative
- Felix & Paul Studios
- Facebook can do more for working parents. – Innovation For All Podcast feat. Eliza Khuner on iTunes|Stitcher|Spotify
- President Bill Clinton
- Emmy Awards
- VR 360
- David Parker
- Google Cardboard
- Sophie Leroy
- Steven Pressfield
- Harvest App
- Toggl App
- News Feed Eradicator for Facebook – Google Chrome Extension
- Jason Fried
- It Doesn’t Have to be Crazy At Work by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Rework by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Tristan Harris
- Time Well Spent Movement
CONNECT WITH JAKE