Chris Chancey is the founder of Amplio Recruiting, a company that helps companies hire people from the refugee community. How does Chris help refute and calm the fears potential employers? How does he ensure that vulnerable people aren’t being taken advantage of? And what has made his business so successful? Find out with Sheana in this episode of Innovation for All Podcast.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Chris started Amplio Recruiting and why?
- What were some of the challenges in starting the business?
- How are companies vetted to ensure that the refugees are protected?
- Which assumptions about the refugee community are misguided?
- What are the challenges with finding opportunities for women refugees in particular?
- What is Amplio Ventures?
- What are some of the success stories?
- How has this work influenced Chris’ personal views?