Kara Dake is a social impact innovator who is using a combination of wellness practices, community, media and exponential technologies. Her goal is to bring emotional and collective intelligence to the forefront of business and society. In this episode of Innovation for All Podcast, Sheana learns what this feminine energy is and how it can look in our society. Kara takes us through the value of feminine intelligence and intuition in the workplace and explains how it fits in with our technology and advances.
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What would it look like to have “female energy” in traditional workspaces?
- How Kara brought her MBA finance experience into bringing intuition and emotional intelligence to the workplace.
- Is there value in having more emotion in our workspaces?
- Why Kara decided to pursue an MBA?
- How Kara ended up in the tech space.
- Kara’s current projects: FI and FeelTankTV and how you can use them.
- Skills that can be learned at FeelTankTV.
- What is Co-Creation and why is it important?
- What are some of the assumptions we make in business everyday?
- What could a middle manager do to bring these practices into a company or system today?
Links and Mentions:
- Feminine Intelligence
- Feel Tank
- Kick Starter
- Goldman Sachs
- Chief Digital Officers Forum
- Mind Valley
- Clever Tap
- Christopher Pitcher
- Empact Labs
- Benjamin Ross
- Transformational Tech Conference
- Peter Diamandis
- Implicit Bias Episode
More About Kara
Kara is also a seed catalyst of accelerator feminine intelligence or FI and a modern conscience media company, FeelTankTV. Kara regularly speaks on artificial intelligence, AI, and conscious growth topics at conferences such as SXSW, Ascent and the Chief Digital Officers Forum and has an MBA from NYU.